As the coronavirus spreads through Memphis nursing homes, it’s taking a huge toll: 51 deaths so far. But an analysis by the Institute for Public Service Reporting found some facilities have been particularly hard hit – for-profit operations with histories of keeping thin nursing staffs.
- A ‘Perfect Storm’: a tempest of domestic violence brews amid The Pandemic Lockdown
- New program treats children suffering from trauma of COVID-19, violence
- As COVID-19 surges, Memphis testing systems underused, complicated
- Federal Building Bearing Klansman’s Name Faces Shifting Wind of opposition
- Oh, Tannenbaum! How Essential Are Thy Branches