As the coronavirus spreads through Memphis nursing homes, it’s taking a huge toll: 51 deaths so far. But an analysis by the Institute for Public Service Reporting found some facilities have been particularly hard hit – for-profit operations with histories of keeping thin nursing staffs.
- Why I’m Suing – Again – For Access to Law Enforcement Records
- A Dim View: Critics Assail TVA’s Secrecy, Marketing
- Secret Salaries: TVA Again Declines To Release Employee Pay Records
- Lawsuit Seeks MPD Records On Troubled Officers
- “Just Tell the Truth”: Retired MPD Worker Says Evidence Destroyed in Sexual Assault Cases
You May Also Like
As the federally owned utility struggles with its dual identity as a government agency and a competitive business, it rejects FOIA requests for salaries
If successful, my suit could enhance the public’s ability to review decisions to not charge police officers for misconduct, exposing injustices when they exist...