Marc Perrusquia is the director of the Institute for Public Service Reporting at the University of Memphis, where graduate students learn investigative and explanatory journalism skills working alongside professionals. He has won numerous state and national awards for government watchdog, social justice and political reporting.
- MPD Officer Avoids Discipline By Taking New Job in Mississippi
- Rescuing old furniture restores her soul
- Audio – Police Shooting Videos Are Being Released Faster, Yet Questions Remain
- Police Shooting Videos Are Being Released Faster, Yet Questions Remain
- Federal judge orders TVA to divulge salaries of 4 regional vice presidents