Christopher Blank, The Institute’s Senior Producer, is News Director at WKNO-FM and a contributor to NPR. Before public radio, he worked for The Commercial Appeal, the St. Petersburg Times and was a special publications editor for Florida Trend magazine. In addition to numerous awards for reporting, he is an Annenberg-Getty Arts Journalism Fellow, a two-time NEA Arts Journalism Fellow, and a recipient of the Germantown Arts Alliance’s Arts and Humanities Medal. In his spare time, he produces the annual Tennessee Williams Tribute, a theater festival, in Columbus, Miss.
- Fired Officers Worked In MPD’s ‘SCORPION’ Unit
- Bishop’s care for his wife inspires class, ‘dementia-friendly’ churches
- Did police miss more opportunities to stop Cleotha Henderson before Eliza Fletcher’s murder?
- City Denies That MPD Failed to Properly Investigate Rape
- Retiring Memphis minister shares her gifts with living and dying
You May Also Like
The murder defendant worked in security at FedEx Freight and was suspected of orchestrating burglaries there before Fletcher's disappearance
Criminal Justice and Policing
Plaintiffs in a rape kit lawsuit accuse Memphis police of making a "pattern of false statements'' about DNA testing capabilities